Returns & Exchanges
Bon Voyage does not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size. Exchanges are accepted on domestic orders within 10 days from date of shipment and International orders within 20 days from date of shipment.
We understand you cannot try items on before purchasing online, so we are happy to provide you with a credit note valid for 12 months on full priced items, should they adhere to the following guidelines:
- Items must be in new condition with relevant tags/packaging attached
- All items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way. We will not be held responsible for any items returned that are not in new condition
- Earrings are unable to be returned due to hygienic reasons in line with the Australian Consumer Law, all earring sales are final
- Hair Accessories are unable to be returned due to hygienic reasons in line with the Australian Consumer Law, all earring sales are final
- There will be no exchanges or returns on sale or discounted items. All purchases on sale items are final
- The cost of the return shipping is at the customer’s expense and is non- refundable. The return shipping must include a tracking number. If the item does not reach us safely, Bon Voyage will not be held responsible.
How to return an item:
- Email email@example.com to request a return/exchange within 10 days from date of shipment for domestic orders and International orders within 20 days from date of shipment.
- Please include your full name, reason for return, order number and which item/s you would like to exchange
- Once your return has been approved you will receive information on how to return your item for an exchange or credit. I
- Once we have received your return item/s we will notify you and process your return/exchange within 7 business days.
Sale items and Sample Sale items:
Please note that all sale and sample sale items cannot be changed or returned and all sales are final.
Damaged & Faulty Goods
- All Goods are thoroughly inspected to ensure they are in a sellable condition prior to being sent to the Customer. All goods come with guarantees that comply with Australian Consumer Law.
- If the Customer discovers that a Good is faulty or damaged, the Customer must notify Bon Voyage within 30 days of purchase by contacting Bon Voyage via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description of the fault and supporting images
- If Bon Voyage inspects the Goods and confirms that there is a fault, the Customer will be entitled to either a repair (for a minor fault) or a refund, repair or replacement (for a major fault). The Australian Consumer Law Guarantees outline the difference between the two.
- Customers are liable for any return costs if the Good is found not to be faulty.
Still have questions? get in touch with us at email@example.com